Campbell Con Fun Facts
The very first pop culture and comic convention in Campbell, CA
The only pop culture convention that ever took place on the West Valley College campus in Saratoga, CA (2018)
Coming to Circus Circus in Reno, NV in 2021
Intimate setting makes for spending quality time with special guests
Affordable prices so everyone can go
Family-friendly entertainment for all ages
Rare guest appearances: Lana Wood (2015), Don McGregor (2017)
Unique reunions: Land of the Giants (2016), Ghostbusters creatures (2017)
Lots of swag (exclusive Campbell Con posters, free merchandise from DreamWorks, Marvel etc)
Campbell Con is protected by - and named after! - Agent Campbell, a local superhero who always has fans' back in their pursuit of fun and quality entertainment
A WHOLE DAY OF FANDOM FUN - RIGHT IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
What is Campbell Con?
Campbell Con is a one-day pop culture and comic convention originated in South Bay (San Francisco Bay Area): Campbell (2015-2017), West Valley College in beautiful Saratoga (2018). and in 2020 coming to Circus Circus in Reno, NV. It is fun for all ages and celebration of comic books, movies, Fantasy & Sci-Fi, superheroes, collectibles and more.
What makes Campbell Con different?
Campbell Con is an experience that is pop culture with a touch of intimacy.
This convention is something new to the arena of comic book/pop culture events in the fact that corporations have taken over the convention scene. The one thing these conventions miss in the throngs of celebrity and fans wanting to catch a glimpse of the latest thing in the industry is intimacy with the event. More and more we hear of fans disappointed in those corporate conventions stating that they get shuffled along to see their favorite convention guest like cattle. These conventions are more than happy to take your hard earned money, but leave you unfulfilled.
Campbell Con is different because it offers intimacy with the guests who appear. There is no rushing you out of line or pushing a fan to the side. We cater for the fan, this convention is run by fans for the fans.
We make sure our fandom friends can take their time being one on one with their favorite guests and artists at the convention. There is plenty of space and yet it will have all the fun of those so called conventions. It is time to bring back the conventions back to the fans, and Campbell Con is dedicated to that endeavor.
At Campbell Con you will have the time of your life conversing with guests, friends, and all those in attendance. Campbell Con is a convention where there are no strangers, just friends we haven't met yet.
Come and join us for fun and friendship in this amazing time for pop culture.
We follow two main rules: FUN and SAFETY.
We are a kid-friendly and family-friendly event, and we want to make sure everyone has a good time and enjoys the con in a friendly and safe environment.
Attendees must respect common sense rules for public behavior, personal interaction, common courtesy, and respect for private property.
- No harassing, bullying or any other kind of offensive behaviour - we are really serious about it!
- No smoking.
- No alcohol.
- No drugs.
- No pets.
- Simulated weapons are allowed as a part of your costume and will be checked for safety.
- No property damage.
- All guests are subject to change.
- All tickets sales are final and are not subject to refund. If you purchased your ticket but can't attend the convention, you can transfer your ticket to another person before the convention.
- Tickets can't be copied or duplicated.
- All attendees must wear a wristband at all times.
- Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Respect other people’s personal space and ask permission before photographing, touching, or in any way making contact with anyone else.
- All vendors (creators and exhibitors) must hold a valid Seller's Permit issued by California Board of Equalization.
Campbell Con reserves the right to revoke, without refund, the badge of any attendee not in compliance with this policy. All violations will be handled on a case-by-case basis.